Monday, June 8, 2009

Sluts At Every Age.

December 24, 1993

Dear Bethy,
I can't believe its almost Christmas can you???
I spent last night at Cathy's. It was tons of fun!! We had awesome pizza from Pizza Hut. 

...Well I guess I will continue with my list:

Diana: Diana is very mature acting and she is very smart. She's been my friend for a while and we were best friends until Cassie came along. But she's not here anymore and I'd rather not talk about her now, she makes me sick. Anyway, they became good friends and Cassie kind of broke Diana and I apart. She's got short, dark, brown hair and just got bangs! 

Bree: In Betty's words Bree is "Gorgeously Gorgeous." She has neat eyes. But Bree often clashes and, like, doesn't wash or brush her hair. She has "sexy legs" as Connor says. She is very nice but isn't very trustful. She has told many secrets. She's also a bit of a slut. 

Georgia: Georgia is beautiful. Her eyes are a bit different but mostly just very dark and big. Georgia is also very nice. She's very funny but occasionally talks behind peoples backs (then again I do sometimes) I think she takes teasing very well because lots of boys in our class say she has a moustache. 

love,
Corey

I had almost entirely forgotten about "Cassie". Holy crap. That girl traumatized me. I still kind of get chills seeing her name. Is it weird that she still makes me sick? She didn't invite me to her going away party that everyone else was invited to.... and I lived like, down the street from her and was supposedly good friends with her. Oh man. That hurt. I feel like I'm ten again. Crap.

I called a ten year old a slut. a SLUT. None of us had even gotten our first kiss yet. Like, no one in the whole grade! So... i wonder in what way she was slutty. Clothing? Flirting? Or, most likely, I didn't even know what that word meant? Oh well, at least she's only "a bit of a slut". So you know, I'm sure there were way sluttier ten year olds than her. No, really. some of them were total whores. 

And poor Georgia. In all these entries I was thinking I had it bad. Thank god I grew into my ears and I'm pretty sure Georgia discovered waxing with the rest of us. 

3 comments:

  1. isn't it weird how if we met a 10 year old today saying these things, we would think "I never thought things like that when I was little..." I guess we all try to be grown up way sooner than we'd like to think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh maaan. "Mature acting." Awesome. Several things:

    a.) I'm glad you were as excited about my bangs as I was.

    b.) I'm also glad you and I could get over the Cassie thing, even if you still have a burning hatred for her. (We're friends on FB. She's gained a lot of weight, if that makes you feel any better...?)

    c.) We need to email about who these other people are. I have my guesses, but I need confirmations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy Cassie gained weight. wow. I mean like, REALLY happy. I guess I'm not really so evolved...

    ReplyDelete