Monday, August 24, 2009

Surprise Pictures, Finally Found



In the very beginning of the The Flower Journal, I have glued in a bunch of random pictures from the Medieval Festival at school and a trip I took to Disney World with my grandparents. The Medieval Festival was an event at school-- it was a performance followed by a feast of "medieval" food. Unfortunately the music teacher hated me, so all I did was play the xylophones while everyone else had actual lines or solos. It was a low point for me. I was pissed. Cause, you know, I was practically a famous summer stock actress by then. How DARE they not respect that?

I was glad to see the picture of my grandparents. My grandfather passed away a few months ago, and it's a gift to remember him running around Disney World with me when I was eleven. Plus he's rocking an awesome hat.

So no journal entry today. Just the pictures. All I talk about during these pages is my fear of squirrels. Which I don't remember having but trust me-- not the most entertaining entries of the diaries.

These photos are little surprises-- they aren't in the family photo albums, they are only hidden in the journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment